Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kevin Ross to attend Princeton!

Kevin Ross will attend Princeton for 2010-2011!

Read the release on the Bulldogs official website through this link:

BY CLICKING HERE


WOW! On one hand this isn't surprising at all given Kevin's scholastic and hockey abilities...At the same time I just wasn't expecting this announcement at this time! NO this isn't the NEWS I was talking about earlier that I promised more details on. So you still have that to look forward to!

Congrats to Kevin and his family, to Tom McEvay, and to the entire Bulldog organization!

This is what it's all about!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hammer: Get with it!