Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Confirmed! Travis Cross to drop puck at home opener!

I just got confirmation from the Bulldogs that Travis Cross will drop the ceremonial puck to open their 2008-2009 season Friday, September 12th as they host the Victoria Grizzlies!

Cool stuff! I suggest getting you tickets in a big time hurry if you don't have them already because I'm sure with this news the good ole' Dog Pound will be SOLD RIGHT OUT.

I'm excited to see and hear the ovation that Travis will receive from the Bulldog Faithful.

MORE NEWS - I have been sitting on announcing this for a while as I wanted to make sure I had everything straight beforehand.

I'll give you the details later today - so be sure to check back. It involves an exciting future announcement coming down from the Bulldogs organiztion!!

Spread the word on Travis dropping the puck. Way to go Bulldogs and way to go Travis for doing it!

Hammer

2 comments:

bobg said...

Just who is Travis Ross?

Anonymous said...

Very Good choice too.