Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Partnership Announcement coming soon between Alberni Valley Bulldogs, See Group of Companies, and Alberni Valley Minor Hockey Association!!






An announcement will be made on Thursday, September 4th at 7:00pm at Boston Pizza in Port Alberni where the details of a partnership between the Alberni Valley Bulldogs, the See Group of Companies, and the Alberni Valley Minor Hockey Association will be revealed.

And that is about all I know of this partnership.

I am like the rest of you, I am most intrigued and extremely excited to learn all the details.

Whatever they are, you can bet they will be a huge benefit to hockey locally. And THAT is what is so exciting.



And OH YAH, I almost forgot.....The Bulldogs will also be revealing their NEW 3rd Jersey at the same time!

I know zerrrro about the 3rd jersey. And if I did know anything, I wouldn't say a word because I would fear the repercussions I might face from one Jess Moser!

Is that enough NEWS?

NO?

Ok, here's more
I received word from the Bulldogs today that when Travis Cross drops the puck for the Dogs home opener on September 12th, they are encouraging everyone to wear TEAM CANADA OLYMPIC RED to support Travis Cross and BULLDOG RED to support the team!

Hammer

No comments: