Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New 3rd Jerseys.

I like them!

But of course I do! I even liked the red original thirds and the more recent all copper ones.

What are your thoughts?



photo credit: Dennis See, Bulldogs Multimedia site

As a broadcaster, all that really matters is how good the numbers and letters show up. Also, love the Buffalo Sabres style numbers on the front. Almost football jersey-like.

Post your comments!
Hammer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them.

Mock ups don't do them justice, they will look sweet in real life!

Anonymous said...

they look nice

go bulldogs go

KelownaBulldogsfan

Patrick Haas said...

I like the numbers on the front but where are the captaincy letters going to be placed?

Anonymous said...

I like the new Jersey, its the best 3rd yet

Anonymous said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

Cool, I like the player numbers being on the front like that

Nice colors too