Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HUGE SHOW TONIGHT




HUGE show tonight on 93.3 The Peak and live at Alberni Chrysler Dodge Jeep. It's big because spirits are high in Bulldog land right now. It's big because the Bulldogs will be unveiling their third jersey design tonight live at the show. The Peak is also giving away a beautiful matted, limited edition Walt Collins print- only those at the show can enter and only those present can win- Just another reason to come up to the show tonight. It will be a little crazy in the dealership as Chrysler is also having an event of their own this evening, the unveiling of the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. So again, I encourage you to get up to the show and tune into the show. Should be a lot of fun.

To send your emails to the show click HERE
To ask your questions in person, SHOW UP to Alberni Chrysler tonight from 6 to 7pm.
So what does the new DOGS jersey look like? I'd tell ya, but they'd probably kill me, haha.
I like it- but what do I know? I really liked the copper based previous third jersey, but most people hated it. It's been a no win situation for the Dogs with their third jerseys. Everyone bashed the team and complained before because there wasn't one. When they did come out with one, everyone comiplained about the teams choice. If that's the only drawback of the fans here in "Montreal West" I guess we can all live with it, right?! I really hope that this one is a winner with the fanbase. It just screams BULLDOGS to me, it seems to fit the attitude that this team is starting to show. But that's all just to me. Come see it tonight. If you can't I hope to have it on the blog or the Dogs will most likely have something up on their site. I will help you see it somehow if you can't make it up tonight.
All I can think of to post now. Hopefully see you tonight!
Hammer




No comments: