Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dogs visit Eagles, new poll up!

(click image to enlarge)

Should be a good game tonight(Friday), lots of room on the Olympic Ice in Surrey. Tonight's second intermission feature guest is Dave McLellan, the new Head Coach of the Burnaby Express. Pregame tonight is at 6:45, puck drop is 7:00pm.

Send those emails to the PRESS BOX HERE
_____________________________________________________

I have finally put a new poll up- I have heard tonnes of good feedback on the new 3rd sweater- Even from a couple CLIPPER fans if you can imagine it!

So- what do you think- Like 'em or not? Don't care? I would love to see what everyone thinks.


Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love em

Anonymous said...

On your gameday.. game time would be a good thing to add as well.

Hammer said...

How would I not have thought of putting the time on there!

And THAT is why you always ask for feedback kids!

Thank you very much for the heads up.