Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dogs lose game and cool in Surrey, in Burnaby tonight

Greetings from downtown Vancouver!

It wasn't a pretty game last night in Surrey- 0n many fronts, not just the final score. The game lacked control, and Bulldogs and Eagles at times lacked control. I would guess that this was not a game the BCHL would want to see happen to often.

On the post game show last night Bulldogs associate coach Bryant Perrier said flat out that the team wasn't ready to play. I would certainly agree with that.

I have a few thoughts about this group of players that I will hold off posting until the weekend is over. Nothing more right now.

A true test of guts, heart, and courage will be needed tonight in Burnaby. From the best of my knowledge Daniel Moriarty will be out for tonight as he was assessed an instigator in the final five minutes last night. Sawyer Eichel picked up a MATCH penalty for having tape on his hands. Not sure how long he will be gone for. Two very important players out of the line up, no matter how you slice it.

No comments: