Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who are you, where are you from, and why don't you comment!

VISITS

Total1,583
Average Per Day85
Average Visit Length3:07
Last Hour8
Today72
This Week597

PAGE VIEWS

Total2,526
Average Per Day138
Average Per Visit1.6
Last Hour12
Today105
This Week966



Apparently people actually read this thing...Aside from a nice message board comment (Thanks Cam my friend, I really appreciate the props, thank you very much!) and the nice encouraging email now and again (thanks to the Hout's in Cali for the very nice words on Sunday) it seems that there's a few other readers/viewers that are unaccounted for. Whoever you are, thanks again for viewing/reading/etc. If no one was, then why would I be doing this? Still, don't be SHY people. Be interactive. Email me or post a comment/question/complaint/etc. I look forward to some feedback the other way every now and again. Of course I don't want anyone visiting this site to cause a fight or to bash me or the team or the league etc etc etc but I also don't want to just give YOU the reader what I think you want....Tell me. Help me help you, I think that how it goes? I try to give you a little hockey, a little personality, a little seriousness with a dose of lightheartedness, a little human-interest, some Alberni Valley pump-up stuff, BCHL thoughts, hockey in general, even a RANT now and again. All of the above coming to you in the form of pictures, audio, video, and last but not least and by far my weakest skill-the written word. As one fan said on the message board, I "won't be winning any nobel's" But that's ok, you understand me right?

ANYWAY, If there's anything else you would look forward to regularly or enjoy on here, let me know. If there is something of the above that you like more than others, let me know. Or leave me unleashed and loose and let me do my thing I guess if I am doing that good of a job! HA.

I have heard lots of feedback around town from the fans about Bryant Perrier's great interview on Saturday from Powell River. Being that it was the first time in the booth I had interviewed Bryant I didn't know what to expect really....The radio station on a nice sunny morn is different than in the press box after losing 4-1. Having said all of this- I found Bryant to be honest and articulate and intelligent. A coach through and through, but a good interview at the same time. That IS a possibility, you know?

By request- CLICK to hear Bryant Perrier on the postgame in Powell River. Enjoy.

I have to be up to do a morning show in 6 hours...sleep time.

Hammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hammer: We are the public..from everywhere..we agree with everything you say, so, no comment necessary!

Hammer said...

Everything I say?!

Everything?

I really should run for office of something!

All kidding aside, thanks for the comment!