Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fired up for the home opener yet?

For those that have never seen the inside Alberni Valley Mulitplex (thinking about the Bulldogs players/families/friends/etc) or anyone that hasn't been in the rink in a while, I hope you enjoy this video- I took it with my feet right standing on the centre ice faceoff dot, I give you "Dog Pound 360" I really should get into movies I think....
I guess I put alot of thought into the VISUAL aspect of the rink and the game...My whole business remember is making people SEE the game, making people feel like they are AT the game. My belief is that if you see the rink in your mind you can better see the game in your mind.
The video starts facing the opposition's end of the ice....The end with the scoreclock is the Bulldogs end, as in- Dogs defend twice. The end with the catwalk and windows is the opposition end, as in-Dogs attack twice.



Man....this one gets me right fired up. Love John Ashbridge. Love the Drums. Love the Horn. Love the U2. Love the fans. Love the air raid siren. Man we gotta crank that thing up at the Mulitplex. I can't even hear it. Maybe I can do some talking on that one.....Also must say I love what CBC does. Many other networks, and many other sports, they don't seem to care much about giving the viewer the experience of being there and watching the game. The intro of the teams onto the ice, the anthems....Seems it's just commercial time to them. Kudos to CBC.
Lastly, love Youtube!


It'sssssssssss AAAAAAAALLLLIIIIVVVVEEEE



I hope you can appreciate this next video even if you aren't a Canucks fan, but a fan of "crowd energy" like me. Growning up in Manitoba I was never really a Canuck fan. Habs and Jets first, then Oilers because Cujo was there. 2002 or so watching the playoffs on CBC it was actually the CROWD that got me into the Canucks. The unreal atmosphere, the great "pop" from the crowd when the team came on the ice or scored a goal, the tradition of singing part of the Anthem, all of that got the passion flowing and next thing you know, I'm a fan!

Thanks for checking the blog!Don't be afraid to send an email HERE or add a comment below!
Hammer

No comments: