Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So I'm not Steven Spielberg....

....but I still think I did respectable job on this using just a digital photo camera on the video function. Oscars here I come!




Took this picture right after taking the video. Loading the good 'ole bus up again to head to Nanaimo on Friday. It's a second home come hockey season. We'll be back on it Friday to head down to Duncan Friday to take on the Caps at the BIG STICK.

A big THANKS goes out to Alan Kerr, Daniel Moriarty, BCHL Comissioner John Grisdale, and Cowichan Valley Capitals Head Coach and GM Scott Robinson for helping me make the first edition of "Bulldogs this week" a roaring success last night. Thanks to the folks at Alberni Chrysler Dodge Jeep for hosting us and sponsoring the show, thanks to Diane from The Peak and thanks to Dan "the stats man" for dropping by. Final thanks goes out to The Baileys who sent in a great question for Head Coach/GM Alan Kerr via email that coach even hung around for an extra minute to answer on the air.

That's about it for today. Back to the rink again this afternoon to grab some audio for "Hammer's Preview" that will be on the Bulldogs website later this week teeing up this weekend.

Hammer

No comments: