Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Repost: Comeback of the year, nominee #1. UPDATED WITH BULLDOGS ROSTER FOR PICTURE



Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm going to take down the current poll soon. If you haven't voted, do it in a hurry!

The next poll will be asking "What was the best comeback this season?"

I'm asking you to think back and suggest your own. I'll see which highlights I can find. This one is still one of my favorites. The Dogs were down 4-0 in the first period, and called timeout to right the ship. If there was ever a time for the crowd to sour on the Dogs or quit on them, this might've been it. Instead, they rose to their feet and gave a standing ovation. Most of you remember what happened next. Take a listen if you don't. FANS. What a huge advantage, and in my opinion, they played a big part in this comeback.

Dogs vs Wolves- Part 1 click to listen

And part 2, click to listen the comeback completed.

Email me with your comebacks, or post a reply with a suggestion. Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Hammer

Well, an update on this posting. I've had numerous people emailing me asking about the Dogs and Clippers roster that night. My thanks to Dan and Brandon for getting in touch with a program insert from the first home game in Dogs history. Here's the roster Brandon emailed. Now I just need numbers. I'll see what I can do on that front. Thanks again Brandon and Dan.

Andrew Braithwaite
Nick Simon
Steve Jordan
Cory Graboski
Brandon James
Ram Sidhu
Pat Ray
Chris Chandler
Dustin Hughes
Jordan Coutepatte
Jay Birnie
Chris Ray
Devin Timberlake
Colin Guiguet
Dave Morabito
Aaron Brocklehurst
Jason Kowalski
Nick Coauette
Jerome Marceau
Brent Gardipy
Les Reany

Coaches: Rick Hillier, Kelly Brossoit
Athletic trainer: Shauna Mclean
trainer: Rick Smith
Asst equip manager: Jamie Amos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hammer, looking at the picture of the opening night line-up, I started wondering who all the players were that night. Is there any way to find out?

Guutchob onda blog!

Hammer said...

Good question. Anyone out there reading this that would happen to have a game night line up, or program? email me if you do!

I'll see if I can zoom the image with enough resolution to read the names, but thats doubtful.

Hammer

Anonymous said...

Hammer, email sent regarding the line up.

Anonymous said...

I think whats more surprising than coming back from 4-0 is that williams lake was up 4-0 in the first place