Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Alberni School shows their Bulldog Pride!

Just got this picture sent to me via text from Melinda (edit - Richelle now sent some camera pics as opposed to the cell phone picture too) thanks ladies!

It's a couple classes from Alberni School!




This is a direct rip-off of Rod Pedersen's "Show your Rider Pride" on his blog www.rodpedersen.com where he gets people from all around the world sending in pics of them showing off their Saskatchewan Roughrider pride.Here's one example and here's another


Since imitation is the finest form of flattery and since I'm getting lots of pictures like this anyway already I thought I might as well start putting them up here!

So - if you want to show your Bulldog pride, send in a pic by email to bulldogs@933thepeak.com 


*Please put "Bulldog Pride" in the subject line to I filter out the junk mail!




No comments: