Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bulldogs This Week 6-7 tonight on THE PEAK

Greetings from The Queen of Coquitlam...I think. Yes we are almost finally home.

Bulldogs This Week should be an interesting show tonight on 93.3 The Peak FM (listen live on our website at www.933thepeak.com) as I'll have Bulldogs Head Coach and new GM Bryant Perrier leading off the show just after 6pm. After Bryant, new interim assistant Greg Holst will join me. The last half of the show my guests will be Collin Tiggleaar, play-by-play voice of the Surrey Eagles, and Dean Merrick, the play-by-play voice of the Powell River Kings.

Your questions are always welcome at bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Hammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonight is a great opportunity for the fans to send in their questions, both of the key gentleman will be there. I'm sure it will be interesting.

Anonymous said...

is it possible for you to post that link as the audio visual on dogs site is ratched. can you please post that link on your blog. as well, i cannot get any radio broadcasts because when i hit home/away button my player goes to ready and won't connect. every other team is fine. what up? but, please post that holst/perrier segment on your blog...

thanks