Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bulldogs at Vipers, Wesbuild Centre Video.

The Dogs are back in action this afternoon as they finish their roadtrip with a meeting in Vernon against the Vipers. Get the pregame show on 93.3 The Peak FM at 1:45 and the play-by-play at 2:00.

My first intermission interview guest will be former Viper Evan Witt. My second intermission guest will be former Bulldog and former Viper and current BADGER Isaac Smeltzer, the first of what will be many alumni interviews to come over the remainder of the season.

Should be a fun one to watch today.

Off to take a video, I'll post it before the puck drop as long as all goes well!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your video doesn't seem to be working Hammer. hope you guys have a safe, good trip home.