Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pictures from "Pathways" and random pictures off my phone

Sometimes I have stuff I want to post but the opportunity just doesn't come up. So here we go!

First off - PATHWAYS. What a great place this is! I have gone twice now to hang out, once to watch their Jam Session and once to get my rear end kicked at Nintendo Wii! Most of the people that go to Pathways are huge Bulldogs fans, so I was thrilled to get an invite.




The Bulldogs as a team were invited to Pathways for a party last year. As a gift, the Pathways crew gave them the sign below, which now hangs in the Dogs dressing room
Last night's colour commentator, Eliot Raibl. Of course I wish you were in the line up buddy, but you did a great job on the broadcasts. Here's Eliot saying "Hammer, these headphones KILL my hair!"
The view on the bus.
It's not called the BIG STICK for nothing. The world's biggest hockey stick, mounted on the Cowichan Community Centre.
Co-chair of the 2009 World U17 Hockey Challenge, Ron Paulson, in Duncan pumping up the event
A cool pic I snapped today before getting on the bus to Victoria.....The Bantam Rep BULLDOGS. Nice jerseys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Hammer..as usual!

Anonymous said...

Where is this pathways? and what kinda place is it?? looks neat