Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Travis Cross Day! PLUS, another phone call from Alberni Wrestling in Beijing!


Happy Travis Cross Day! Yes, Travis makes his Olympic debut at approximately 6:30 PM PST TONIGHT.

There is NO GUARANTEE that any live coverage will be provided. If there is live coverage, of course CBC is the channel you need to be watching!

There is a community viewing party at Echo Centre in the Cedarwood Room. Show up earlier than 6:30 if you are planning on getting a seat. Wear your red and bring your Canadian flags.


It's also a given that any Sports Bar or Pub will have it on the Big Screens. I will be taking in the festivities at Boston Pizza so if you are headed there I hope to make some noise with you!

Pretty cool to again get a phone call from Tom McEvay and the Alberni Wrestling delegation in Beijing. Tom called me and I was planning on just taping it, but the emotion got to me as I could just hear how excited he was. So I figured why not do it live to hopefully capture some of that excitement for everyone on their way to work listening to THE PEAK this morning!

So if you missed it, here it is again.

All audio courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM, and The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

Go Travis, and make some noise tonight Port Alberni! I know the 64 strong in Beijing will be inspiring to hear and see!
Hammer

No comments: