Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Many new things- POLLS, ADS, 2003-2004 Highlights PART 1.

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I really have to get a new first line don't I? Oh well, one thing at a time. Did alot to the blog today. Added a poll, to start. Under the LINKS, click on CLICK HERE

Or click on that link I just left ya. In the future, click on CLICK HERE though. I hope I didn't forget anyone in the first poll. I was spending more of my energy getting it on the blog period. That was quite the struggle. I also added a "google search" bar as well. Do me a favour- If you use google to search, or even if you don't, you should think about it. If you do indeed use google to search, try going to the blog first and using that one. I customized it, so you get a Bulldogs logo every time you search, as a little present. Also, do me a BIG favour. I have added google ads to the blog. If you see an ad that might interest you, please click on it. Even if something doesn't interest you, click on it, if you have a free moment. I might make myself a couple of bucks for a pop or two, and the thought that I would GET SOMETHING for doing this (besides your time, and I thank you for it!) would be great!

If you have an idea for a poll, email me

Don't hesitate to email as well with any other ideas, suggestions, complaints, PICTURES, or anything else. Love to hear from you.

Now, a DISCLAIMER- What you are about to hear isn't the best of broadcasting. I hope to you it doesn't sound too bad. To me, it sounds awful. There's no better way for a broadcaster to tell if he's going in the right direction than to pull out some material from several years ago and compare it with current stuff. The audio you are about to hear is from a couple seasons ago. When I compare it to the 2005-2006 Bullogs Highlight Video, I'm proud of the improvements I've made. A long way to go for sure though.

I give you PART 1, from the AV1240AM "The Source" Bulldogs broadcast, myself and "The Ace" Alf Thompson calling game 60 of the 2003-2004 Alberni Valley Bulldogs season.

Click HERE to listen, to a blast podcast from the past.

Be sure to check back tomorrow or the next couple days, I'll get PART 2 of this game, and another 2003-2004 THRILLER podcasted here for your enjoyment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hammer

3 comments:

Susan Jones said...

Great additions to the blog Ham!
Looks fantastic!

Hammer said...

Thanks for the comment and for checking the blog out Susan!

Anonymous said...

Hammer, any word who the new Head Coach of the Dawgs is? With lack of website action, thinking you might be able to find out the scoop