Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Bulldogs Playoffs Gameday, Game #3 + BCHL Fanzone

Hello, happy Friday and thanks for stopping by the blog.

To start off today, game 1 and game 2 highlights.

Game 1-To listen to highlights from the 93.3 The Peak FM broadcast, click here

Game 2-To listen to highlights from the 93.3 The Peak FM broadcast, click here

BUY the BCHL Fanzone subscription. It's more than worth the $17.00. Just to be clear- I am not being put up to this endorsement, this is MY blog remember. One of the new features added for playoffs is the archiving of the fanzone broadcasts, from start to finish. I always feel bad posting highlights on here as I have to cut and chop so much out. It's ALOT of work to get any highlights here, trust me on that. I could never put an entire broadcast on here, or anywhere near the audio they are archiving on the fanzone. Not enough time or computer resources. Getting a fanzone subscription gives you broadcasts of every single BCHL game, and live game updates. Mostly, it gives you more than I could in the way of audio, and it might take some of the work load off of me, so get signed up.

Game 3 goes tonight in Duncan at the "big stick" on Hockeyville day in Cowichan. Should be a good one. I hope games #1 and #2 have shown you all the futility of attempting to predict anything. That's why I don't predict. I just keep busy doing the play by play. The Alberni Engineering pregame show on 93.3 The Peak FM is on the air at 7:15 with Ace and myself, and the puckdrop is 7:30.

Don't forget to send an EMAIL to the pressbox

Internet Broadcast and archives, BCHL Fanzone

Thanks for stopping by the blog,
GO DOGS GO
Rip and Tear.

Hammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh come on hammer can you please stop wiggin' out every time something happens

Hammer said...

What did I wig out about, lol

H