Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, March 04, 2019

Did someone say.....Playoffs? Version 3.0 Marlon Sabo wins it





Fair warning - for those that haven't seen this before, you might want to turn your volume/speakers etc down a bit before you hit play on this one.....you have been warned! 

At the same time, anyone who witnessed this will probably crank it up. 

Perhaps my favourite/best/most memorable play-by-play call.. and perhaps Bruce's best as well.


Or maybe it's just the "moment" ? Or all of the above?

My favorite part about this moment... besides everything.... is just watching the reactions of everyone. On the ice, off the ice, in the stands, etc, and also Bruce's "And this place? Well......" part just gets me every time.


No comments: