Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2016

VIDEO: Witkowski's Natural Hat Trick, Anderson's 1st

Thanks as always for checking the blog - here's some video highlights for your enjoyment.

Getting these videos together is quite the undertaking, the Witkowski one especially as I need to procure three separate video clips and then three separate audio clips from The Peak as the road audio isn't available on Hockey TV. THEN, I need to try and not go crazy while attempting to make them all line up in sync... it's not perfect, but close enough, right?

I hope you appreciate them - and while I'm at it I'm giving an extra thanks to Clark Power and Van Isle Ford for these videos. They didn't assist me directly with these, but they are friends and supporters of the blog and without them it wouldn't happen - so if you appreciate it please consider thanking them with your business!

Talk to you tomorrow night from Powell River.

Hammer


No comments: