Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Paul Meyer... #27, Defenceman for the Bulldogs.... and.... TV star?



OK, TV "star" might be a bit of a stretch.... but he'll get more TV time than about 95% of the rest of us in our lifetimes, as he is featured in the current NHL 16 video game commercial.

I was at the Radio Station today doing my show and I saw the commercial on Facebook. About 3 seconds into it I went HEY...wait a sec. Is that Paul Meyer?

I went to the rink today to assist with some video interview work for the Bulldogs and asked around if anyone was aware of Meyer being in the commercial, and no one had heard anything about it. Next thing you know, and Meyer was my next interview and he walked into the room.

I said "hey, were you in an NHL commercial?!" Quite casually he stated "yep, that's me!"

Pretty cool stuff. Paul's appearance is at about the 3 second mark.

"Zach Parise...right there"


No comments: