Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Guest Barista Week at Serious Coffee! See Harry and Lloyd!


It's Guest Barista Week at Serious Coffee all week to support the Relay for Life! I'm double booked tomorrow (see the above schedule of who the guests will be) but I am still going to make it down for part of my shift someway somehow!


TODAY - a couple of VERY special guests are working! Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber, A.K.A Clark and Al from Powerhousesells Re/Max Mid-Island Realty....way to go guys, supporting a great cause and having some fun. I need one of those suits! Hilarious!

For more details, here's a story from SHAW TV. Get down to Serious Coffee!!




Hammer

No comments: