Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Keep me out of jail, support the PAJHS, Motorhome FOR SALE, Hike for Hospice...


Help keep me out of jail! I need 250 "Dog Donors" by Tuesday, May 15th. Post a comment here, facebook me, text me, email me or call 93.3 The Peak FM at 250-723-0933 if you would like to make a donation on my behalf! Above are a couple of photos - TOP is myself and Bulldogs Assistant Equipment Manager Jamie Amos in jail asking for help. BOTTOM is my little guy Griffin, who got thrown in the slammer with me, complete with his Piggy Bank to make bail!

Cool stuff! Get to www.pajhs.com for more info, and make a donation to me PLEASE!



MOTORHOME FOR SALE!

Some friends of ours are selling the above Motorhome, a 1979 20' Frontier. I offered them some assistance in their efforts in getting it sold by putting it up here on the blog. "Everything works" they say, so give them a call if you are interested, and say Hammer sent ya! $3750.00 O.B.O, call 250-720-5793

The Alberni Valley Hospice Society/Ty Watson House's Hike for Hospice is THIS SUNDAY!


·         The AVHS/Ty Watson House is hosting our annual Hike for Hospice on Sunday May 6th, 2012! We have lots of exciting things in store for the Hike this year! The Hike starts at 12noon, at Blair Park... with a Zumbathon® Warm-Up Event with Nicolette at 11:30am. There will be a BBQ by donation, Annamaria Gaiga's famous plant sale, music and improv for your entertainment! Back by popular demand will be the wacky tie contest (Jim's Clothes Closet will donate $5 for every participant who wears a tie -prizes for the wackiest adult and kids' tie!)... Come support the AVHS and celebrate the memory of a loved one... All funds stay in the community! $10 registration fee per adult gets you a goodie bag! Please phone 723-4478 for details.


For further details and a pledge form, visit their website here ALBERNI VALLEY HOSPICE SOCIETY

That's all for now!


Hammer


No comments: