Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dogs @ Rivermen, Brian Kang Interview, Strand does colour!



The Bulldogs finish off their three games in two and a half days roadie this afternoon when they visit the Rivermen at the Langley Event Centre.

Catch the pregame show at 1:45 with the play-by-play to follow at 2:00pm on 93.3 The Peak FM on Boston Pizza Bulldogs Hockey. I'm pleased to announced that injured Bulldogs Forward Tryg Strand will join me to provide Colour and Analysis on the broadcast!

Today's 1st Intermission guest is Bulldogs AP Brady Bjornson, while former Bulldog Brian Kang, now at Concordia College will join me in the 2nd Intermission show.

Hammer

No comments: