Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dogs host Caps tonight, back up and running major techie issues, thanks Alberni Communications!



The Dogs continue their four game home stand when they host the Capitals tonight on Boston Pizza Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM with the pregame show at 6:45 and the play-by-play at 7:00 with Bruce and myself.

Tonight's 1st Intermission Interview guest is Arty Kalashnikov, a runner up this week for the BCHL's Player of the Week. Too bad that Arty didn't win it, but I'm certainly happy that if he didn't a Port Alberni kid DID - congrats to Gerry Fitzgerald - read more HERE

Former Bulldog Andrew Ella, now with the Nichols College Bisons is my 2nd Intermission guest. Ella scored one of the biggest, maybe THEE biggest goal in Bulldog history during the 05-06 season, check out the video below. Has their been a bigger goal? I'd love to hear your two bits on the subject.

More techie issues, I can't embed the video for some reason, but you can check it by clicking THIS LINK

Here's my "Weekly Preview" article from the Bulldogs website for this week - click to read it HERE

Last but certainly not least, please accept my apologies for the late posting today. I had a stage 6 disaster this A.M. when my laptop died. With it I lost all my Bulldog Hockey stuff, all my 93.3 The Peak FM Morning Show stuff, and much more. A HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Alberni Communications and their employee Nick Vanderest, as they have done wonders in getting me back up and running and saving some important stuff! Gotta love great local businesses who can help you in a pinch! Please thank them with your business - check them out by visiting their website HERE

That's it for now - off to catch up on a bunch more work for tonight!

Hammer

No comments: