Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dogs @ Eagles tonight, A Very Merry Bulldogs Christmas, Dogs @ Express highlights...

The Dogs try to bounce back from a tough one last night in Coquitlam to head on the Holiday Break on a winning note tonight as they face the Eagles for the third time this season.

The pregame show kicks off at 6:45 with the puck drop at 7:00 from the South Surrey Arena on 93.3 The Peak FM

Be sure to catch the 1st and 2nd Intermission shows as I present my...present, haha, to you the Bulldog fans, "A Very Merry Bulldog Christmas" where I caught up with players, coaches, staff, support staff, etc of the Dogs to get their wishlist items and season greetings. Always a lot of fun.

Here's the highlights from last night - lots of them for Coquitlam, not many of them for the Bulldogs.

No comments: