Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

No suspension for Torres...

...I wonder what the odds would have been last night on Torres receiving ZERO games. I bet you could have made a pretty penny.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2011/04/18/torres_update/

Here is an interesting tidbit from the NHL.COM video vault - what is Illegal and legal shoulder contact...I  wonder if Torres gets suspended for the hit from last night (going on the current trend of hitting getting taken out of the game, and on his recent and not-so-recent track record) if this video doesn't exist - pay close attention to the 4:00 mark. Doesn't that look pretty similar to the Torres/Seabrook hit from last night?

Hmmmm

No comments: