Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dogs @ Chiefs Game 2 tonight

If you missed it below, it was a very very very tough way for the Dogs to lose Game 1 of the Playoffs last night in Langley.

Last night was just that though, LAST night. If the Dogs hope to head home with an even 1-1 split in the series, they will have to "bring it" tonight, remember what they did well last night, and forget about the ending from last night.

It was a great hockey game - the Dogs played well, they played disciplined, and they dug out of three seperate two-goal holes to tie the game up and force overtime. I expect the Chiefs to be better - not to say that they weren't good once the game wore on, but they were very slow out of the gate so the Dogs had better be ready to play like they were from the opening puck drop yesterday.

About the Pay-Per-View Broadcast problems from Langley last night - 100% out of my control I'm afraid. This isn't something that should be new to everyone after 60 Regular Season games, but I'm responsible for the play-by-play of 93.3 The Peak FM's Bulldog Broadcasts and nothing more.

All I can do is notify them of a problem. That's it that's all.

It's impossible for me to take myself away from my job, and the broadcast at hand, to go try and fix the Internet. I'm sorry, but I trust that most of you understand that. I have 30 scant seconds during commercial breaks - only 4 of them a period - and it's tough to keep my stats, watch the game, and email and respond to every message I get about what the problem is, and can I fix it - As I said to one repeat e-mailer - I work for the Radio, not the Internet Company, sorry! I'm not going to get myself fired by stopping my broadcast for the sake of all of our listeners in Port Alberni and online around the world to fix Langley's Internet problem - a problem that apparently existed in all areas of the building, not just up top in Press Row.


If the problem still exists tonight - thank your lucky stars for 93.3 The Peak FM and our listen live stream at www.933thepeak.com, as if it weren't for us NO ONE would have been able to follow last night's game at all!

Catch the pregame show tonight at 6:45 with the puck drop and play-by-play to follow at 7:00

Tonight's 2nd Intermission feature guest is former Bulldog Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham.


Hammer


-

No comments: