Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kyle St. Denis to the Grizzlies update - is he, or isn't he? Reposting - ECHL Coach loses it on Referee


I posted last night that Grizzlies Head Coach and GM Victor Gervais informed me before the game that Kyle St. Denis was joining the Grizzlies today.

Gregg Drinnan picked up the story on his blog TAKING NOTE - I was very surprised to head there today to do my daily read of it to find out that according to a source of Drinnan's that "the St. Denis family and the Grizzlies continue to talk"

Interesting to say the least. I can't see Gervais leading me astray, as he's been nothing but an up front straight shooter. You never know though.

This one is for Deb, and anyone else that missed Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) Head Coach Kevin Colley unload half the stick rack after getting fed up with the referee

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks Hammer - that's a good one... pretty funny. It doesn't look like the ref even knew what to do.