Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Grizz 5 Dogs 4

A mad comeback was too little too late as the Dogs fell down 5-1 before adding two in the final two minutes to trim the gap to 5-4.


The Dogs won the shots on goal battle 36-29 in a losing cause and lost the special teams battle going 0 for 3 on the power play while the Grizzlies went 2 for 7.


The third straight lopsided powerplay opportunity game has made me decide that the Bulldogs are the cleanest dirty team I have ever seen, or that I can remember.


I can't remember so many games where they play is so close yet one team continues to repeatedly get the short end of the calls. I guess you can say that the Dogs need to work on their discipline - at the same time it would be nice to see things go the other way every once and a while but with the officiating we are accustomed to seeing I don't anticipate that any time soon.


Hard to argue it wasn't a factor in the game.


0 for 3 vs. 2 for 7.


Final score 5-4.


As we watch video on the bus - delete delete delete as some things are better left unsaid. Same old tiring story.


In the end the Dogs need to play better, and more consistently. Credit to the Grizzlies as they were opportunistic tonight. They now lead the season series 4-0, winning those 4 games by 5 total goals.


Next up for the Dogs, their final game before the Christmas break tomorrow as they visit the Capitals at the Big Stick.


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: