Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Dogs @ Clippers tonight, Dec 1 deadline looming, discount tickets from Charles @ Alberni Chrysler.,...

Another three game week for the Dogs kicks off tonight as they visit the Frank Crane Arena.

Check out my preview from the Bulldogs website by CLICKING HERE



Catch the pregame tonight at 6:55 with the puck dropping at 7:11 (slurpee anyone?) on 93.3 The Peak FM or our website at www.933thepeak.com

Langley Chiefs voice Brandon Astle will be my 2nd Intermission guest. 

The Hockey Canada carding deadline is 6pm tonight for the teams to get down to 23 cards. Do I anticipate any Bulldog transactions? If the right deal is out there - YES. If it isn't - NO. I know that Head Coach and GM Paul Esdale is like everyone else out there today in that he's looking to improve his team. I know it's just common sense but I'm not sure what other answer I can give other than "if the right deal is out there it will be made"

I can tell you for certain we'll know what the Dogs did or didn't do come puck drop tonight. 
Get discount tickets to the game tonight (and ALL Clipper games) by visiting Charles Mealey at Alberni Chrysler...Here's the details via Charles....

$10 per ticket (reg price $14.50) - any ticket purchased is good to ANY Clipper game this season, but why not fill the stands with Bulldog fans when the Dogs play there???!!! All proceeds go towards the Port Alberni Roughriders Football Club and the VIFFL (Vancouver Island Flag Football League) This league was known as the Port Alberni Flag Football League, but the Roughriders are the only Port Alberni team left and just finished their season this past Saturday. Clippers are proud sponsors of the VIFFL.......

If people want to get some from me, they can call me at work tomorrow (250) 723-5331 and I will have them there. Our league president (and Clipper Game Day operations manager) Jeff Ross told me that if I sell out, then he will have more at the door for anyone that wants them. First come, first serve.....I have about 10 left in my possession. 



That's it for now! 

Hammer

No comments: