Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Team Black 5 Team White 3

I'm 2 and 0 behind the bench, but I'm not thinking of a career change just yet!


Another exciting game tonight.


For the "black beauties" Troy Murdoch scored twice and singles were added from Sawyer Mick and Brody Lynott. Lars Hepso sealed the deal into the empty net.


Jason Pohl was big in net for us late in the game coming up with several huge stops to preserve the lead.


The highlight of the game might have been Brody Lynott's game winner as he walked into the left circle and ripped one top corner glove side.


Don't forget to catch the Black vs. White game tomorrow at 2pm, admission is a non perishable food item to the Bread of Life.


Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: