Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Team 93.3 The Peak wins "Pink Puck Trophy" , Dogs open Training Camp

I'm sure I won't walk very well tomorrow, but I don't care as team THE PEAK topped team THE TIMES tonight 3-2 for the "Pink Puck Trophy" in our Media Challenge hockey game to raise awareness for the upcoming Female Hockey Fest.

Credit to the Alberni Valley Times team for a good game. In the end, the better team won :)

I didn't pot any goals but I did have a couple good chances! It was a fun time and I hope we do it again!



Bulldogs Camp continued immediately afterwards with the first Team Black vs. Team White scrimmage. Dogs Educational Advisor Tom McEvay and myself were the Coaches of Team Black ("black beauties" is what I have dubbed them) who emerged victorious 6-4 in a hotly contested game that went down to the wire.Konrad Litke scored the winner on a nice set up by Trent Dorais. Dorais would then seal the deal by blocking a shot and then scoring into the empty net as time expired.

I was impressed by the quality of play for it being so early still. The pace was great, there were some nice goals, nice saves, and some big hits. I missed hockey and its good to have it back!

Head to the Multiplex tonight for Game Two of camp, puck drop is 6:00!

Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: