Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

George Laraque to be named deputy leader of Green Party.....

Now George - jerseying someone and dropping the mitts might not go so well in this arena...


I've always had a soft spot for Laraque, from his actions on the ice - I still remember the thrill I got when he scored a big playoff goal for the Oilers a couple years back. And for his actions off the ice - some great things he did in Edmonton for kids and those less fortunate.

Good luck George!


As per TSN - read it here

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=329125


Hammer

Evan Hammond - Morning Show Host 93.3 The Peak FM, Play-by-Play Voice: Alberni Valley Bulldogs Check out my blog www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: