Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lindores to Smokies

This press release came down from the Bulldogs this evening.



PRESS RELEASE
May 26, 2010



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE




The Alberni Valley Bulldogs announce that 91 F Robert Lindores has been traded to the Trail Smoke Eaters to complete the futures portion of the November 30 2009 transaction that brought 89 F Tye Lewis to Alberni.




"It is always difficult to move players off your roster and even more so in this case because Robert is great kid and a local player. Our organization wishes Robert all the best in the future, and thank him for all of his contributions to our organization over the past three seasons," states GM/Head Coach Paul Esdale.




For more information please contact GM/Head Coach Paul Esdale at 250.723.4412.





All the best in Trail "Lindy", I know he will do well and that they will like him in Trail as he's a hard working kid.




I know people have asked on the blog before if Robert was traded or not. I too had heard the same rumours for some time, but as I didn't have a release, and in respect to him and his family - I didn't want to speculate.




As was mentioned by Andy Oakes at the Graham/Esdale Press Conference, there are certain rules that the team has to abide by when it comes to announcements like this.




Hammer




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(wayne) Congratulations Robert, I think this will be a great move for you, I enjoyed watching you play but I think getting away from here will help you a lot.

Hey Hammer the Trail fans have known about the trade for over a month now, I was talking to a buddy in Trail last week and he told me about the trade.

Dwayne said...

wayne you are so full of yourself. Stop boasting.

Anonymous said...

Good for Robert. He has two good years ro play and needs to get somewhere where they will play him a lot. It is too bad that the local team has let a local player leave, however.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robert. We in Port Alberni especially my wife and two kids and me will miss your robust play. Good Luck and we wish the organization would have held you here. I know others feel the same and others say it was a good thing for you. Play well

Anonymous said...

Wish I would have known the team had made this silly move. No longer is there one kid from the area with the Dogs. Not great????
Not great from a fan perspective??
Go Dogs without a home town kid.