Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Jess Moser moves on, Flyers @ Bruins in Game 7....

The Bulldogs are losing a good one, and a very important part of the organization, as Jess Moser is going back to school to pursue nursing....I always think of this picture when I think of Jess. Always working while the rest of the guys relaxing. The trainers job is a tough one, and Jess did it very well. She will be sorely missed, and she leaves big shoes to fill....even with her tiny feet, haha!

Good luck Jess, I will miss you around the rink and on the road!





Bulldogs Athletic Therapist going Back to School






Jessie Moser leaving Alberni Valley Bulldogs to pursue Nursing degree



PRESS RELEASE
May 14, 2010




The Alberni Valley Bulldogs announced today that Athletic Therapist Jessie Moser is leaving the organization to pursue a degree in Nursing at the University of British Columbia.








“She put in long hours in a thankless job but we truly appreciate everything she did for the team,” said Paul Esdale, Head Coach and General Manager of the Bulldogs. “I’m excited for her to go back to school and pursue this dream of hers.”




Jessie Moser worked as an Athletic Therapist for the Bulldogs organization for three seasons.



“I loved being in Alberni,” said Moser. “I was immediately accepted in to the community by being a part of the Bulldogs organization. The team’s been on a roller coaster since I started so it was great to see them have such a successful season. I hope they can continue that success next year.“




With two more years of University, Moser will become a full Registered Nurse. “I knew I didn’t want to be an Athletic Therapist forever, but I’m glad I tried it out for a while. The long hours didn’t leave much free time for myself. As a nurse I’ll be able to do my job and have a life at the same time, which I’m really looking forward to.”




For additional information:
Paul Esdale
General Manager and Head Coach
Alberni Valley Bulldogs




Should be quite the contest in Boston as the Bruins host the Flyers in Game 7 for the right to go on to face the Habs in the Eastern Conference Final. How can you predict the outcome of this see-saw series? The Bruins go up 3-0 after winning the first three games. The Flyers win the next three to knot it all up. If the Flyers complete the comeback, they will be just the third in NHL history to dig out of a 3-0 hole. And the first since the 1975 Islanders.


That's it for now have a great day!

3 comments:

Beverly Hills therapist said...

Good for her! She will enjoy being a nurse! Best of luck.

Jamie Amos said...

Good Luck Jess. Thank-You for your help.

kaicee said...

Good luck in your schooling Jessie! Your going to do awesome and we will miss you! Best of luck in everything you do.