Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Canucks open playoffs on THE PEAK TONIGHT!


The REAL SEASON is upon us! I'm just a little fired up as the Canucks open their playoff run tonight when the Kings visit the Garage.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this is going to be a tough tough tough series. The Kings are a lot better than people think. Or so I THINK at least. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Canucks in 7.





Catch every single Canucks game on 93.3 The Peak FM starting with the pregame show 30 minutes before puck drop. The broadcast begins tonight at 6:30 with the puck dropping shortly after 7pm.


How about night 1 of the playoffs? The Senators, Flyers, and Avs - ALL lower seeds - picked up wins to take 1-0 series leads. The Coyotes also picked up a big win in their first playoffs since 2002. I know they are not the lower seed, but lets be real here - are the Wings a true 5th seed with how they played down the stretch?


That's it for now....GO NUCKS GO!!!


Hammer



No comments: