Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

"Around the Pound" tonight

Here's the guest list for "Around the Pound-the Bulldog Hockey show" presented by Alberni Echo Toyota

Its an "All Bulldog" show tonight!

In order of appearance:


Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham


Bulldogs Educational Advisor Tom McEvay



Bulldogs Frank Slubowski and David Dziurzynski




Bulldog Alumni Andrew Ella



Send your questions in for me or my guests!




Hammer




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great show once again!! Any chance you can post Nolan's interview again,I got home late and missed it.