Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Smokies @ Dogs, Devin Timberlake interview, post game show at BP's tonight...

Excuse the late update on a game day. I was up Mt. Washington taking in my first skiing experience in 21 years. And I'm not an old guy either! My first time down a Mountain since I was knee-high to a grasshopper was a fun experience, but also a rough one.

We ended up misreading the map and thought were were taking a beginners route. Which is what I am, full on beginner! Anyway, it was a DIFFICULT run. I almost made it down the run in one piece but I ended up airborne and face planted hard so I'm a little under the weather today with a cheek that looks like it ran headlong into a Mike Tyson punch. It's a little sore and I look like I'm related to Simon and Theodore, but I'm alive, HAHA!

A great experience I would certainly do again, but only on the easy runs. It's too bad that it's only one Bulldog game thats keeping me from being up there all weekend....but I'd never give up a Bulldog game of course!


It's the Bulldogs and Smoke Eaters tonight. The first meeting of the season between the two teams. I'm not up to doing all the schedule checking but I wouldn't be surprised if these are the final two BCHL teams this season that haven't seen each other yet.

Curtis Tonello and Nick Sandor will no doubt be excited, as they get to return to the Dog Pound for the first time. Tye Lewis will also no doubt be fired up on the Bulldogs side of the puck as he's set to face his old team.

Here's a highlight video of Tye Lewis, made by Smokies play-by-play voice Shawn Mullin



The Smoke Eaters are set to play their third game in four days, after a 4-1 loss in Victoria last night. They opened their trip with a 5-4 double overtime win in Powell River on Wednesday.





Former Bulldog Captain Devin Timberlake is now the Captain of the NCAA's Brown Bears. Be sure to catch the interview with Devin in the second intermission show tonight.


AND - be sure to head down to the Boston Pizza post game show live at BP's and live on 93.3 The Peak FM following the game!

No comments: