Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

En route to Canada vs. Latvia

Happy Boxing Day.



The blog is alive again, as I'm cruising from Flin Flon, Manitoba to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to watch Canada vs. Latvia as the IIHF World Juniors open in toon'town.




We've left the Canadian Shield and are now entering the prairies. The old joke, you can see for miles looking for your lost dog, haha!



Hammer
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey Hammer!
Enjoy the game!! I'll be watching so I'll keep and eye open for you in the crowd! GO TEAM CANADA!!
Did you have a white Christmas? I am sure the rest was fantastic too.
See you back in the pound on Wed.

Anonymous said...

How long of a drive is it from FF to S-toon?