Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dogs make trade, Select Captain, LIVE CHAT TONIGHT Grizzlies @ Dogs


Lots of news out of the Bulldog camp this morning, with a trade being finalized and a Captain selected.

If there aren't any press released issued before the game tonight, I can promise you that you will be filled in on the details of these two items on the pre game show when I catch up with Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham.

Our pregame show hits the airwaves and Internet-waves at 6:45 on 93.3 The Peak FM and our website at www.933thepeak.com

Here's some shots from the game day skate today as the team went over their final preparations for tonight's Home Opener against the Victoria Grizzlies.


And here's one from afterwards when the lights went out. I love this view of the rink when I see it, with the whole building dark but with one light shining above the Bulldog logo at Centre Ice.

That's the last you will be hearing from me until game time tonight. Pregame nap time!

Hammer

No comments: