Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

TRAINING CAMP OPENS TODAY, Jim Hiller to Tri Cities, GOLF - Economic Impact in Canada, 2010 Olympics Cash Crunch.




I can't believe it's already that time again! The Bulldogs 2009/2010 training camp opens today at the Alberni Valley Multiplex with the first on-ice session beginning at 12 noon.

Scrimmages will go all week every night at 7:30pm.

I'll do my best today to grab a couple pictures and a couple words with Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham to be sure to check back.

We'll see you at the rink!




Thanks to Susie from the Alberni Valley News for sending me this article, a write up by Annie Fowler for the Tri City Herald.


click to read - "Hiller excited about taking over Veteran Ams"


Best of luck to Jim!



Finally - GOLF. Something that's talked about this blog probably a little too much for the most of you. Sorry! This story is quite interesting to me. The impact Golf has on the economy in this country.....a 13.6 BILLION dollar industry? Over 340,000 jobs? W O W.


Click to read - "Canadian Golf an Economic juggernaut"




Finally - I found this one to be an interesting read. Click the link to read "Cash crunch causing tension between Vancouver, international Olympic organizers" by Stephanie Levitz of the Canadian Press.




Hammer

-

1 comment:

Eddie Gregory said...

Put those clubs away... Hockey is back. Once your team hits the ice for the first time, golf season ends.