Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 07, 2009

Nolan Grahan - "working on a goalie", "Catalyst" lounge, no more?

Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham was on THE PEAK morning show today, talking about the Dogs Hockey School kicking off August 17th. Call the Dogs office at 250-723-4412 or drop by to register TODAY.

Regarding the roster and how it's shaping up for training camp August 24th, Graham revealed that he's "close" to announcing the signing of a veteran goaltender. While he said he would like to make an announcement NOW, or before training camp, he is making sure all the paperwork is finalized and the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed before anything is announced.

Should be interesting.

Also, Nolan addressed for the first time that Adam Hout and Brett Mohler have elected to leave the Bulldog fold to pursue an opportunity to play in the USHL. Nolan wished the players well, and good luck and said that of course he'd like them to be wearing Bulldog colours but he can't control their decision to play elsewhere.

I'll echo the sentiments of Nolan. Best of luck fellas, you are both great guys and great players and I wish you the best.


_____________________________

I find this story quite interesting. Should Catalyst keep their name on the lounge at the Multiplex????

Read more by clicking the link to the story written by David Wiwchar of www.alberniportal.ca




Busy weekend for myself and THE PEAK with THUNDER IN THE VALLEY tomorrow and Sunday, and the Valley Street Rods Show and Shine tonight from 6pm to 9pm at Chances Rim Rock. Jolie will be live on location tonight for THE PEAK from 6 to 8pm, and I'll be live tomorrow out at the airport from 9am to 1pm. When I'm not there live, I'll be filing reports throughout the weekend!

Hammer



-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good were going to know who are goalies are! It's going to be intresting :) I wish the best to Adam and Brett also !

Anonymous said...

do you have the audio to the interveiew with Nolan? I didnt get to hear it :(