Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dogs camp continues, update on Clipper Camp, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - RICK HANSEN, Who's Canada's Golden Goalie?

Bulldogs Training Camp continues again today with ice sessions/practices and then another scrimmage tonight at 7:30. I took in last night's game, and was pretty impressed with a bunch of returnees and newcomers. More so, I was impressed with the overall speed, skill, and intensity.

All of the above will have to pick up for the next scrimmage tonight, and then the next one tomorrow, before the Exhibition games (beginning Friday in Victoria, Saturday at home to Cowichan) before the REAL games start with game 1 September 11th. So far, I like what I see.


Thanks to my good buddy Dan "the stats man" Tisserand for sending me this update on the Nanaimo Clippers Training Camp, from the Nanaimo Daily News written by Michael Rhode.

CLICK HERE TO READ IT




Happy Birthday - RICK HANSEN, born this day in 1968 right here in Port Alberni, BC. If you don't know who Rick is, GOOGLE HIM Neat story, my uncle Jimmy was involved with the Man in Motion tour from the very beginning. I'm not sure what his title was, but he was right in there in the trenches for the duration. Cool!

EDIT - I actually just googled my uncle, and believe it or not, he was the CHAIR of the Rick Hansen World Tour, and he was the Chairman of the Board of the Rick Hansen Foundation. Even cooler!

Moving on.....

There's no bigger position, or decision, when it comes to Canada's Gold Medal Hopes for 2010.

Click to read - WHO SHOULD BE THE TENDY?



Hammer

-

No comments: