Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Buy this!

I had a little mishap earlier in the week when my driver head seperated from the shaft on the 14th at the Alberni Golf Club. As I went out to play 9 this evening I asked if I could borrow a demo club as my driver is still in 2 pieces. I was given this Ping Rapture to borrow. I have just hit it to the 150 mark for the second time on a par 5, and I also drove it over #6. WOW this is a special club, cause it's sure not my swing!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

150? try swinging with both hands next time sally

Anonymous said...

I think he means he left it 150 yards shy of the green. In other words, drives of more than 300 yards from the Hammer! I can attest, I was there.

LRT