Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to AUDIO posting.

Doing some testing here, as I attempt to get back to providing audio clips for your listening enjoyment on the blog.

My former hosting service, blastpodcast.com appears to not exist in the same form that it used to, resulting in me losing a whole bunch of Dogs audio from the last couple of years. Thankfully, I think I had most of it backed up.

I have been searching for a new provider, and I think I found one.

Let me know if this works for you. Nolan Graham on THE PEAK morning show last Friday, by request! Click the link to listen!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmjynjlwjcj

As always, all audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It works on my computer Hammer!