Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Former Bulldog Maury Edwards, plus other BCHL'ers on SPORTSNET PACIFIC right now!

Well, what a pleasant surprise as I walked into the house after a nice workout at the gym and pool and turned on the TV to see College Hockey on Sportsnet Pacific!

The game right now features U-Mass Lowell vs. Northeastern in one of the Semi Final games for Hockey East.

Maury Edwards is of course a former Bulldog, suiting up through the 2005-06 and 2006-2007 seasons. He's now lighting up on the back end for UMass Lowell.

On Northeastern - Former BCHL'ers Brad Thiessen, Tyler McNeely and Patrick Cey

The game is scoreless in the first period as I type this....I'm off to watch the game!

Hammer



-

No comments: