Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Video - Alex Ovechkin's crazy goal vs. Montreal last night , Dogs year end Banquet tonight.

Wow, what a ridiculous goal this is from last night. A warning - You will have to listen to Gord Miller and Pierre McGuire (unless you turn your sound down) but I'll even put up with them to see such a beauty goal.



The Alberni Valley Bulldogs 2008/2009 Awards Banquet goes tonight at the Italian Hall.

The evening begins with Cocktails from 5 to 6pm followed by dinner and awards. There will be silent and live auctioning of some great Sports Memorabilia and I'm sure some Bulldogs-schwag as well. Tickets are available at the Bulldogs office for just $25.00.

I will Mc the evening so I hope to see you there. Former NHL'er Dixon Ward will be the guest speaker.

This event has been more of a "team" event in the past but it's now open to the public and the fan base so I hope there's a good crowd on hand.

No comments: