Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

T'was the night before playoffs

Twas the night (ok morning) before playoffs, and the Dogs aren't in.

So I turn to the internet to try and find a grin.

Facebook's a bore... and they blocked the BCHL message board so I can't read it anymore...

And when it all comes down to it, email's just work...So I turn to youtube and find a little smirk!




HAHAHA I'm a poet and didn't know it. Wowwwww was that ever creative of me, eh? Hey, what's a play-by-play guy to do when he's got no play-by-play to do??

A little youtube entertainment...First, Randy Moller, second year play-by-play voice of the Florida Panthers. It's certainly not MY style when it comes to calling a game. But I did laugh more than once.




And a great one from the Family Guy crew...With a sports connection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO, Moller is great!

"Pour some sugar on me"

"Run Forrest Run"

"Get off my lawn"


Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Love the poetry, way to keep the blog interesting Hammer

Hammer said...

Thanks for the comments...

About Moller....Yes, pretty funny. My personal favorite "MAAAAA...THE MEATLOAF" lol