Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jamie Amos returns Saturday, Maury Edwards on fire at U Mass Lowell.

I just love hearing about former Alumni doing well, whether it's in life or it's in hockey. Maury Edwards isn't just doing well, he's doing amazing, making the people down there look back to the record books!

Be sure to click the link and read the story below. Thanks Sheena for the heads up!





Hi Hammer,

Had a great chat on the phone tonight with Maury Edward's dad. Maury is
having another great year and has made some great connections to further
his hockey career. Jack gave me a heads up on this article from the Lowell
Sun about Maury. So check this out when you a have a moment:
READ THE STORY HERE

We still follow Maury's progress and it is always great as a billet mom
to hear great news about the boys that have moved on to the next level.

Always proud of all her boys,

Sheena Cook


I was extremely happy to see Jamie Amos back at the rink Monday afternoon during Bulldogs practice.

Jamie has gone through some pretty tough stuff over the last little while, and I knew he missed the gang at the rink just as much as they missed him so it's a good place to be.
I am even happier to report that Jamie will be back on the bench during game action Saturday night when the Dogs host the Nanaimo Clippers. If you were looking for one reason to "pack the shack" over the last three home games, THIS IS IT.

I would say something along the lines of "please give Jamie a nice welcome back" but I know I don't have to. As I said before - Jamo is one of the most universally loved people on the face of this planet!

Good to have you back buddy!

Hammer


-

No comments: